Staying informed and educated is a vital part of protecting your children from the many dangers they face each day. The following websites provide a wealth of information that can help to further educate you and your family.
It should be noted, however, that our references to the following websites do not constitute or imply an endorsement, recommendation, or Government or any of the organisations listed below.
The following links are provided for informational purposes only.
- National Centre for Missing & Exploited Children: http://www.MissingKids.co.uk
- International Centre for Missing & Exploited Children: http://www.icmec.org
- Parents and Abducted Children Together: http://www.pact-online.org
- Child Exploitation and Online Protection centre: http://ceop.police.uk
- Child Exploitation and Online Protection’s On-line safe sites guide: http://www.thinkuknow.co.uk/